This in-depth GoHighLevel review reveals all the pros, cons and features of automated marketing software.
While online marketing has opened doors of endless opportunities for many businesses, it is challenging, especially if you don’t go about it correctly.
Business owners have had to acquire different online marketing tools from various sources for a long time, and this strategy hasn’t worked quite well. Then, some marketing platforms claimed to offer marketing tools in a single platform.
Then GoHighLevel came and completely revolutionised marketing automation and lead management. However, most of these tools aren’t on the same level regarding quality. So, a couple of features work well while others don’t.
The GoHighLevel CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform offers all the marketing tools a business needs to succeed under one umbrella. And the good thing? All these features work exceptionally well!
GoHighLevel Review: Summary
In this GoHighLevel review: We discover that GoHighLevel is among the top-rated all-in-one marketing and sales platforms. It is the best marketing tool for agencies and marketers to generate quality leads and nurture them while improving their marketing campaigns.
Key Points from this review:
- With GoHighLevel, you can easily manage your marketing and client campaigns without any problem.
- Build a membership site to educate your customers and generate more leads.
- Sell your digital products without the need to pay for expensive software.
- Create landing pages, funnel pages, webinar pages etc., for your business in one platform.
- Combine multiple marketing tools and CRM in a single platform
- Create email marketing campaigns, send autoresponders emails etc., without the need to pay extra fees.,
Pros and Cons
- 14-day free trial
- Integrate with website and funnel builder
- Combine many marketing tools in one place
- The in-built email system, SMS marketing, automation tools etc
- SaaS, agency portal, and white-label features are a great deal
- It integrates with only SMTP
- Very few integrations when compared to competitors
- It requires a learning curve
- Customer can be improved
What Is The GoHighLevel Platform?
GoHighLevel (also known as HighLevel) is an all-in-one online marketing and CRM platform that offers you resources, tools, and the support you need for your digital agency or online business to succeed. So, now you can bid farewell to “duct-taping” tools from various platforms.
GoHighLevel isn’t just about providing marketing and business management tools. All GoHighLevel tools are tailored to help your business attract more clients, nurture your relationship with your customers, and manage your business perfectly.
Launched in 2018 by Vairun Vairavan and Shaun Clark, this platform has helped over 500,000 businesses and over 15,000 digital agencies.
Who Is GoHighLevel For?
As we mentioned earlier, GoHighLevel is an all-in-one marketing platform; therefore, it is for marketers and marketing agencies. However, it also has a good number of features that are ideal for business management, making it suitable for business owners.
So, in simple terms, if you’re an entrepreneur looking for a platform with top-notch sales, marketing, and business management tools, GoHighLevel is just what you’ve been looking for to grow and scale your business.
What Can GoHighLevel Do?
GoHighLevel is the solution for business owners tired of “duct-taping” multiple sales and marketing tools from various sources to run their businesses. Here’s a glimpse of what this platform can do for you.
With this platform, you can build membership sites to sell digital products like online courses. You can design the site to reflect what your business is all about
- You can build sales funnels and share them with potential clients
- You create a complete business website for your company and use your domain
- You can also create SMS and email campaigns
- You can have a comprehensive call-tracking section and so much more!
Let’s look at some of the features GoHighLevel offers.
Automated Email Marketing
In this era when social media is the centre of almost everything we do, most business owners may think that email marketing may be on extinction. However, many customers still value companies that use this marketing strategy as it shows they are not only credible but professional.
GoHighLevel allows you to send automated emails to your clients, nurturing your customer relationship and eventually generating more sales.
SMS marketing has a higher response and click-through rate than other communication channels like email. With this in mind, GoHighLevel developers prioritised making this feature as comprehensive as possible to meet business owners’ needs and preferences.
This feature allows users to send various messages to their clients. This includes appointment reminders, welcome SMS, product promotion SMS, and CSAT surveys SMS, to mention a few. And that’s not all; this feature allows business owners to send and receive SMS, MMS, and WhatsApp messages from their client contact list.
It also allows you to save your messages as templates. Moreover, it also allows you to set alerts on incoming messages, enabling you to respond within the shortest time possible, boosting your business’ reputation.
Another top-notch feature on GoHighLevel is call tracking. With the call tracking feature, you will be able to see how many people have answered your calls, how many missed calls you have, who has called for the first time, and the duration of each call.
Converting leads to customers is a vital process that can make or break a business. So, keeping track of the steps leading to getting a customer at the end is best, allowing companies to make improvements where necessary. This is where the sales pipeline is very crucial.
The sales pipeline outlines the steps a sales representative takes to convert leads to customers. GoHighLevel sales pipeline management takes it a notch higher to ensure your sales representatives don’t have any difficulties in this area.
For starters, GoHighLevel has partnered with Pipedrive, Salesforce, and other reputable platforms to give you and your sales reps a complete and comprehensive view of your pipelines across all platforms.
Moreover, GoHighLevel is mobile-friendly, allowing you and sales representatives to view your pipelines.
Reporting And Analytics
GoHighLevel provides business owners with extensive and detailed reports about their Ad campaigns. This includes your Google Ads and Facebook Ads, to name a few. It also comprehensively reports your website traffic from all sources, including desktop computers and mobile devices.
So, you will know where people who visit your site come from, how much time they spend, and what they do while on the website.
All this information helps you and your team know if your efforts are paying off regarding your website and where you need to improve.
Bookings And Appointment
Any successful business must have a fully functioning bookings and appointments system to establish trust and credibility with new and existing clients.
Fortunately, GoHighLevel offers a comprehensive bookings and appointments system, allowing you to attend to every client that wants to contact you or purchase your services. And that’s not all; this feature enables you to share your calendar with your clients, allowing them to see all your appointments.
Unlimited Sales Funnels
A sales funnel enables a business to track a customer’s journey to make a purchase. It helps companies generate more leads and know where to improve when converting leads to customers.
GoHighLevel allows you to create an unlimited number of customised sales funnels in any design to fits your need. You get access to the pre-design funnel template you can customise and start using them.
Websites have become a fundamental requirement for businesses today. Unfortunately, not everyone has the skills necessary to build a website. Well, GoHighLevel has got you covered.
This platform has a simple-to-use website builder with pre-designed themes, enabling you to easily build and design a website.
Content Management System
GoHighLevel also has a comprehensive content management system that provides everything you need to manage your content.
This includes creating new posts and pages, editing existing ones with just a few clicks, scheduling posts to publish later, and scheduling several posts simultaneously so your social media pages are constantly updated with new content.
This one-of-a-kind platform also allows business owners to create membership sites to sell their premium products, like courses. With these membership sites, you can design and customise your site to fits your brand.
For starters, you can add your domain to the membership site. What’s more, it also allows you to customers its landing page by giving your clients a sneak peek of your product.
GoHighLevel also has a mobile app, allowing you to do several tasks, from creating client profiles and adding to your account to creating sales leads. The good thing about this mobile app is its user-friendly design, making it easy for everyone to use.
This is the tip of the iceberg regarding what GoHighLevel offers.
GoHighLevel Pros And Cons
As you can see, there’s a lot GoHighLevel has to offer, allowing you to run your business more efficiently. Here are some things we like about this top-notch CRM and marketing platform.
What I Like About GoHighLevel
- Top-Notch Customer Support. GoHighLevel has a Live Chat feature to answer your question and fix any issues.
- It Saves You Money. It comes with everything a business needs to attract new clients, foster a good relationship with its clients, and run its business. So, you don’t have to purchase business management tools from various sources.
- Saves You Time. GoHighLevel saves time when running your business. For instance, it has snapshots that enable you to combine your sales funnels, marketing campaign, and automation into one template. Then, you can install the template onto your client’s account and quickly begin the onboarding process.
- The Mobile App Is Top-Notch. The mobile app allows business owners to do various tasks on the go, so you don’t have to be with a desktop or laptop to continue running your business.
- Agency porta and White label option is a great way to fast-track your success.
- Make Money with GoHighLevel: It allows you to resell the software by changing the brand name and selling it as your own. You can create a sales page, checkout page and accept payment.
- GoHighLevel Snapshop templates: This feature allows you to share your funnel and import email, SMS campaign, workflow, and setting into another GHL account.
- Unlimited Account: Everything about GoHighLevel is Unlimited. You can create Unlimited funnels, workflow, contacts and so on.
What I Don’t Like About GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel tool has helped many marketing agencies, business owners etc., but there are a few NEGATIVE things which are minor that you need to know.:
- Mastering This Platform Takes Little Time. With all GoHighLevel has to offer, there is a learning curve. You need to understand how to use the tools to run your business successfully.
- GoHighLevel Funnel Builder is too basic: If you compare this feature with competitors like Clickfunnels,systeme.io, you will see that,Go High Level funnel builder to more improvement.
- Not many integrations like its competitors. You can only integrate Go High-Level software with a few tools. If they want to compete with their competitors, they must add more tools.
- You can’t integrate it with email marketing tools, only SMTPS.
GoHighLevel has pretty affordable pricing plans. The platform has a 14-day free trial, allowing you to try it out and decide whether it’s the right platform for your business or agency without putting your money on the line.
And the best part? The Go High Level has three main pricing packages plus a 14-day free trial.
Let’s take a look at the High-Level pricing plans in detail.
The 14-Day Free Trial
GoHighLevel offers users a 14-free trial before they begin charging any user. You only need to create a GoHighLevel account and select the pricing package of your choice, either the Agency Starter package or the Agency Unlimited package.
After that period, you can choose to cancel the subscription. You will automatically be charged for your selected plan if you prefer not to.
Agency Starter Package
This package gives you access to most of the features in GoHighLevel, making it perfect for you if you are new in the marketing world. The package costs $97 per month. Here are some of the features you get access to with this package.
- Build custom sales funnels with tools like Buffer, Clickfunnels, and Katra. You also engage with your leads and nurture them using tools like Pandora, ZOHO, and MailChimp.
- Build a complete custom website and landing page
- Include surveys and other forms to capture leads
- Make use of the appointments feature
- Utilise the SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, and Email messaging feature
- Use the reports and analytics feature
- Build membership sites
- Use the CRM and pipeline management feature
- Select and process payments via Stripe
Agency Unlimited Package: $297 per month
The agency Unlimited plan costs $297 per month. Apart from all the basic features, this package allows you to access more customisable features that will enable your business and agency to stand out.
For starters, you can create an unlimited number of accounts, including subaccounts for your clients and possibly even their end clients. You also get a customisable branded desktop app, allowing you to design it in a way that promotes your business.
GoHighLevel White Label Package
Apart from these two pricing plans, there’s an additional package with the Agency Unlimited package.
It costs an additional $497 per month, so that’s $794 with the cost of the Agency Unlimited package..
With this package, you get a branded and customisable mobile app and a sales channel that you can use to sell your products and services. Moreover, you also get a Zapier account through which you can combine multiple apps to run your business.
Remember that you must subscribe to the Agency Unlimited pricing plan to qualify for this White Label package.
Recently, GoHighLevel also introduced an additional upgrade package called the Agency Pro account, known as the SAAS mode.
This pricing plan allows you to resell GoHighLevel using your brand.
You get to create your pricing packages and decide which features to include in each package.
Here are a few great alternative platforms if GoHighLevel doesn’t fit your business.
If your main focus is building high-converting sales funnels, then ClickFunnels is your platform. ClickFunnels has a reputation for creating beautiful sales funnels and converting leads, but that’s just about it. It isn’t as diverse as GoHighLevel.
If your company is looking for marketing automation and CRM solution, HubSpot is your answer. HubSpot is a great CRM platform that provides everything a business needs to offer a top-notch customer experience to its clients. However, it is a little more costly than GoHighLevel.
Kajabi enables digital product creators to build solid brands online by providing them with the platform to create, market, and monetise their products. Suppose you specialise in selling digital products like online courses. It might be your best option.
Compare GoHighLevel Pricing with Competitors
|Product Name||Starting Price||Billed||User||Free Trial||Learn More|
|GoHighLevel||$97||per month||One user||YES||Visit Website|
|HubSpot||$45||per month||One user||NO||Visit Website|
|ZOHO||$27||Monthly||per user||YES||Visit website|
|SendInBlue||$27||Monthly||per user||YES||Visit Website|
|Getresponse||$19||per month||per user||YES||Visit Website|
|SalesMate||$12||per month||per user||YES||Visit Website|
|Clickfunnels 2.0||$!47||Per month||per user||YES||Start Free Trial|
GoHighLevel Review: Final Verdict
We are at the end of the GoHighLevel review; you have learnt how the GoHighLevl software can help you to automate most of your tasks and allow you to concentrate on other things to fast-track your success.
GoHighLevel is a breath of fresh air for businesses and digital agencies. With this platform, people can enjoy tools of the same quality, enabling them to deliver their products and services consistently.
Our research shows that the HighLevel CRM tool is among the top-rated CRM software in the market. Very easy-to-use interface with complete automation marketing tools to help you and reduce your cost in the long run.
In addition, data shows that many users rated this tool 4.0/5 stars, and many experts and professional agencies recommend the GoHigh Level CRM for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
Is GoHighLevel Worth The Price?
Yes, it is worth the price. When you check everything they offer and compare it to other related software in terms of pricing and features, you will agree that it is worth the price.
Disclaimer: The GoHighLevel review contains an affiliate link, and I may be given a referral fee without any additional cost to you. It helps us to manage this site. Thanks
- Best CRM Tools 2023
- Hubspot pricing and Review
- Getresponse Pricing
- ConvertKit Pricing
- Your Fist Funnel Program
- Funnel Scripts Pricing [$797]
- Product Launch Formula
- How many working hours in a year
- How Many views to make money on YouTube
- How much money is 7 figures