Best Website Builder of 2022: We Review The 10 Best
If you have a business, you know that having a website is very important, and it is also a certain amount of money to build a professional website for your business.
This is where the website builder is come to play. You need one of the best website builders to create and design your website to fit your business.
If you’re a beginner, you can choose any of the best website builder platforms mentioned below to build a well designed and professional looking website without the need for coding knowledge.
But the problem is that it may be challenging, and time-consuming to determine which website builder for small businesses is the best for your business.
And that is the main reason we compiled the list of the best website builders in the market, that are worth trying for your business.
10 Best Website Builders For Small Business In 2022
Wix is one of the best website builders for those who want an easy way to create a professional website without coding experience.
If you are looking for an easy way to create a professional website, you should check out Wix.com. The site-building platform includes everything you need to get your business online and engage with customers.
You only need to pick a template and add your imagery and text as it offers a wide choice of templates that are designed to cover different industries.
All Wix accounts include a range of powerful features, including:
- Wix Editor – this is an online tool for creating websites without any coding knowledge needed.
- Wix ADI – this AI tool allows users to create a website automatically by just entering basic info about their company or business
- Wix Template Marketplace enables users to choose from hundreds of professionally designed templates that can be customized with ease.
- Wix App Market – this feature allows users to add web apps such as analytics, marketing tools, and social media apps to their site with ease
- Wix Logo Maker lets users create a logo for their business or company in minutes.
- Custom Domain Names – users can purchase custom domain names through Wix at competitive rates.
There are two basic types of plans: free and paid. The main difference between them is that you are limited to some offers available in the premium plan with a free account.
The pricing for each type varies depending on how many features you need and how much space you want in total storage capacity. Wix is affordable and with $8.50 a month. You are guaranteed to kickstart their basic plans.
Zyro is a website builder that makes it easy to create and launch a website, even if you have no technical experience. Zyro is a great website builder for small businesses because it’s easy to use and still has all the tools you need to create a professional-looking site.
It also lets you customize your website by changing the template or adding elements to the page with a drag-and-drop editor.
You’ll be able to build a beautiful and functional website that works for your business with Zyro’s easy-to-use interface and responsive design templates. It’s user-friendly and provides powerful tools that let you customize every aspect of your site from top to bottom – even if you don’t know much about HTML coding.
Zyro has several key features that make it stand out from the crowd:
- Zyro offers a variety of templates to choose from for your site, so you don’t need to start from scratch.
- You can use Zyro’s AI Writer to create content for your website if you don’t want to write it yourself.
- Boost your SEO with automatic metadata
- Design everything in one place for a seamless experience
- Zyro site builder ensures that your website will look great on any device, so you don’t have to worry about different screen resolutions
Zyro offers a variety of convenient plans to suit a range of businesses and needs. Check them out below:
- $2.90 /month for websites
- $4.90 /month for businesses
- $8.90 /month for online stores
- $15.90 /month for advanced stores
web.com is a leading provider of website design, web hosting, online marketing and domain name registration services for small businesses, entrepreneurs and professionals.
web.com offers a complete suite of products and services for small businesses to grow their business online. From domain names to email, website builders to eCommerce solutions, They help make it easy for you to succeed online.
The best features of web.com are:
- SEO tools and tips
- You get comprehensive support and marketing tips to help your business grow faster.
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy to use templates
Starting at just $5.95/month, It comes with all the essentials: Disk Space and Bandwidth, One-Click Installs for WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal and More, Free 24/7 Support, and more.
Squarespace is a service that allows you to easily create your website by providing you with both the tools and the hosting. Squarespace is best for individuals, small businesses, and creative professionals who want to set up an online presence without breaking the bank.
It’s also great for anyone who doesn’t have the time or skill to design a site from scratch. With Squarespace, you can build a stunning website in just a few hours. If you’re looking for a web hosting service that has everything you need to create a professional website, Squarespace is an excellent choice.
Here are some of Squarespace’s key features:
- Drag and Drop Interface: Squarespace offers a user-friendly drag and drop interface that allows users to get their builds done quickly.
- Beautiful Templates: The template designs are modern, clean and beautiful. Whether you’re creating a business or personal website, you will find a template that suits your needs.
- Mobile Responsive: All templates are mobile responsive, and your site will look great on all devices (computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones).
- Integrated Ecommerce: You can add eCommerce capabilities to your site with the click of a button.
- In-Depth Analytics: You can quickly see how visitors are interacting with your website and what content is performing best at any given time.
Squarespace offers six different pricing plans based on your needs:
- Personal: $14 a month. Ideal for blogs and personal websites.
- Business: $23 a month. The best option for small busines owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell products online.
- Basic Commerce: $27 a month. Small businesses need additional e-commerce features, such as real-time carrier shipping and abandoned cart recovery.
- Advanced Commerce: $49 a month. It is suited for large-scale businesses with complex needs, including gift cards and advanced shipping options.
Shopify has been helping businesses get up and running on the web. Even if you’re not a trained designer or programmer, it’s easy to start selling online with Shopify’s intuitive software. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling products, services, or digital content; Shopify can help you create a beautiful and functional website.
The key to building a profitable online business is making it easy for customers to buy from you. Shopify does this by providing everything you need in one place
Shopify has tons of powerful features that make it easy for you to create the perfect website for your customers.
- Its user-friendly interface makes it easy for anyone to manage their store on the go.
- You can add a blog or social media feeds directly from within Shopify, so your customers can stay updated with what’s happening in your business.
- It has different themes designed by theme designers and developers who know what looks good and what doesn’t.
- With the Shopify POS app, you can accept payments on the go, whether you’re at a pop-up shop or craft fair.
There are three plans available on Shopify: the Basic plan, the Professional plan, and the Unlimited plan. The prices are as follows:
- Basic Shopify starts at $29/month. It includes everything to start selling online. The plan consists of a blog, unlimited products, file storage and 24/7 support.
- Shopify starts at $79/month. You get all the features of Basic Shopify plus professional reports, gift cards and abandoned cart recovery.
- Advanced Shopify starts at $299/month. Everything in the previous plans plus advanced report building for higher volume merchants.
Weebly is a website builder to create your website without learning web design. It’s a simple, easy-to-use tool that lets you manage the content on your website (text, images) and add pages to it.
Weebly is also compatible with eCommerce and can connect with your social media accounts. You can website on Weebly for free, but there is an option to upgrade if you want more features (like creating custom domain names for your site).
Weebly also offers an in-person payments system and provides more flexibility as far as layout goes, so you can make your website unique.
- It’s easy to use with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, making it easy for every user to start creating their website right away.
- You can easily make changes in real-time as you’re developing your site to see precisely how the site looks on screen before you click “publish.”
- The Site Statistics feature lets you get a detailed overview of who is visiting your site, where they’re coming from and what they’re looking at on your website.
Weebly offers four pricing plans; Free, Connect, Pro and Business.
- Free: This plan is best for basic use and small business websites that are not e-commerce focused.
- Connect: $5/month; this plan is best for small business websites that need to add a blog and e-commerce capabilities.
- Pro: $12/month, This plan is best for larger businesses that need advanced features, it also comes with freebies such as free domains and Google Ads credit
- Business: $25/month. This plan is best for large businesses that want to maximize their small businesses and stores.
HubSpot’s CMS is a comprehensive system that allows you to build and manage your blog, landing pages, and website.
The platform is fully customizable and has many flexible design options to help you build the perfect site that matches your brand’s aesthetic.
HubSpot’s content management system (CMS) is built to be as easy to use as possible. They offer a drag-and-drop web page editor, allowing you to instantly change your site’s layout. Their CMS features a visual module builder, so you can quickly add any content.
Hubspot’s CMS is responsive, meaning it automatically adjusts to fit your screen no matter what device you’re using.
The HubSpot CMS has many features and capabilities, including:
- A clean, modern user interface.
- An easy to use drag and drop editor for your web pages.
- Access to HubSpot’s library of free images.
- Tools for SEO optimization of your web pages.
- Hosting for up to 1 million files in the File Manager.
HubSpot offers three pricing tiers for CMS, and the prices ranges, depending on the number of marketing contacts:
- CMS Starter at $45/month – 1000 marketing contacts
- CMS Professional at $800/month – 2000 Marketing contacts
- CMS Enterprise at $3,200/month – 10,000 marketing contacts
Gator’s website builder is a simple tool, and you don’t need any design or technical skills to build your site. With two options; a drag-and-drop website builder or pre-built templates, you can create a professional-looking website in just minutes.
The intuitive website builder is perfect for beginners and includes everything you need to create your business site. Once you build your website, Gator hosts it on a secure server to ensure fast loading times. Plus, monitoring it around the clock keeps it safe from hackers, viruses, and other security threats.
It comes with features that help you get the most out of your website. Here are some of them:
Mobile responsiveness for all themes
- Blogging and eCommerce tools
- Hundreds of professional themes
- Free stock photos and images
- Search engine optimization tool
- 24/7 customer support
Gator Website Builder offers three different pricing plans; their website builder holding is as follows:
- Express start at $9.98/month
- The express site at $12.98/Month
- Express store at $24.98/Month
Elementor is a powerful, intuitive, and responsive WordPress page builder that allows you to create any layout. Elementor was launched in 2016 with the mission to build an easy-to-use tool that will enable anyone to be able to create beautiful sites without writing a single line of code.
Elementor has over 1 million users worldwide and has been featured on Forbes, The Next Web and Product Hunt.
The Elementor team consists of more than 40 people who are constantly working on new features and improvements, so you can expect this product to grow even further in the future.
Here are some of Elementor’s key features:
- Drag & Drop Page Builder – Elementor page builder, allows you to create any layout you can imagine fast and easy. The drag & drop interface will enable you to add content easily.
- Responsive Design – Elementor has been built from scratch as a responsive WordPress theme that adapts perfectly to any device, from large desktop computers to mobile phones and tablets.
- Responsive Editing – Elementor lets you control how your site looks on desktops, tablets, and mobile by simply dragging elements around until they look perfect on every device.
Elementor pricing starts at $99/year. It includes one site license with all the features, regular updates and access to our support team.
WordPress.com is one of the best website builders for beginners and small businesses. It’s easy to use, has many helpful features and integrates with hundreds of apps and services.
WordPress.com is an excellent choice for beginners because it’s so simple. You can create a website in minutes or a blog in seconds, and you don’t need any experience on coding or web design to use the software.
WordPress is the king of content management systems (CMS). It powers more than 30% of all websites and holds a 60% market share among CMS users.
While WordPress is a blogging platform, its effectiveness as a website builder is no denying. That’s why many people are taking advantage of WordPress to create their websites.
- Easy to use and learn
- An excellent choice for businesses, bloggers, and news sites
- Plugin architecture allows you to add new features easily
- A community of developers for themes and plugins
- Open-source (free)
- You can create both a blog and website with WordPress
WordPress has only two plans, namely free and Pro. The free plan is limited to so many features, while the pro plan goes for just $15/month.
Best Website Builders Summary
Now that you have access to the list of the best website builders for small businesses, it is time to choose the one that fit your business. If you want to have complete control over your website, then you need to choose wisely.
If you want to create a blog for your business, then I recommend choosing WordPress, as it is the best blogging platform and website builder.