ClickFunnels vs LeadPages 2019
Both Leadpages and Clickfunnels are business tools that help you build sales funnels seamlessly and efficiently. But why should you invest in a sales funnel builder?
Well, we all know that running a business is no easy feat, especially when it comes to managing your website. You probably have to learn how to code- even if you don’t know the first thing about programming- how to design, market and manage your pages. This is if you’re not already paying through the nose for different marketing tools to do all this for you.
Related: Clickfunnels Vs Shopify
Even if you have a solid business plan and you are confident that it will generate profits in the long-term, you can get overwhelmed by all these workloads.
This is where Clickfunnels and Leadpages come in handy. They help you to create landing pages and synchronise to email software. So let’s take a look at how these programs work.
ClickFunnels vs LeadPages 2019
Russell Brunson, an internet marketer and entrepreneur, is the person credited with the invention of Clickfunnels. He aimed to come up with a program that would not only serve as a landing page software but also a sales funnel builder. And Clickfunnels is just that- an online tool that enables companies to advertise, trade and deliver their products and services online.
Since it integrates all the key components required to have a highly-functional and efficient sales funnel, it makes it very easy for business owners to create both a marketing and sales funnel from scratch.
Clickfunnels puts all these tools under one roof, meaning that you don’t have to handle them one by one.
How ClickFunnels Works
Getting started on this sales funnel builder is quite easy. Let’s look at the steps you need to follow:
- Start by picking a sales funnel. ClickFunnels gives you six pre-built in options to choose from:
- Product Launch Funnel
- Bestseller Book Funnel
- The “Real Stuff” Funnel
- Perfect Webinar Funnel
- Fishbowl Funnel
- Networking Marketing Bridge Funnel
Are you planning to expand your email list? Or would you like to invite guests to a webinar?
The best part is: if you don’t like any of the pre-built alternatives, you can create your own from scratch using the dashboard.
Once you’ve done this, the next step is to design every page, or not. If you don’t want to design pages, you can choose from an array of pre-made pages. Alternatively, you can go to ClickFunnels marketplace and buy a high converting designer template of your liking.
If you prefer to design the pages yourself, you’ll need to make use of ClickFunnel’s drag-and-drop function.
- Configure the action sequences of your Funnel. This includes aspects such as emails and texts.
ClickFunnels communication system offers you two ways to send messages to leads. These are a trigger-based response or Action Funnel.
- Launch it. The most exciting thing about ClickFunnels is that they donate $1 to the World Teacher Aid for each funnel that gets launched.
When you subscribe to this business tool, here’s what you should expect:
ClickFunnels helps you avoid the unnecessary cost of paying for hosting with another company because your page is hosted on this platform.
ClickFunnels gives you two alternatives. One, continue using the domain you own or two, get a new custom domain.
Segment email lists
Another handy feature that ClickFunnels offers is the capability to categorise email subscribers. You can group them based on several factors such as demographics, character or their position in the sales funnel.
One feature that sets this platform apart is that it allows you to take a funnel you’ve built from scratch and share it with anyone who has ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels also has a split testing feature. What this means is that you can build an identical funnel and test to see how it works.
The concept behind split testing is to determine the exact pages that visitors are most responsive to. With the identical funnel, you can experiment using different images or adding a call-to-action.
Although this is only offered on the advanced package, it is a handy addition. Essentially, this feature makes it possible to create an affiliate program. Thus, if your product or service is not faring well on the market, you can have your customers sell it on your behalf and get a commission in return. The purpose of the Backpack is to create an affiliate program for your customers to promote your product.
ClickFunnels also lets you create a variety of payment gateways, and this helps transactions to run more smoothly. In particular, this funnel builder supports Stripe, Braintree, Taxamo, Infusionsoft and ClickBank.
If your sales pages involving transacting with clients, it’s a good idea to set up these payment gateways before launching them. The modes of payments are also necessary if you’re using an affiliate program to market your product.
The support you get from the ClickFunnels team is unlike any other. They have an online chat platform for anyone who needs aid in real-time.
More than that, they provide tutorials and other training resources to help you get started. These videos are detailed and informative, helping even novice users learn a thing or two about building funnels.
ClickFunnels can Integrate with other systems like:
- Constant Contact
- Ever Webinar
- Go To Webinar
- Webinar Jam
If you’re a new user, you get a free 2-week trial. Afterwards, you have to choose from its two pricing plans: Startup and Enterprise.
This package costs $97 per month. It gives you access to:
- 100 pages
- 20 funnels
- 20,000 visitors
- Email integrations
- Three custom domains
- Unlimited contact leads
- Opt-in funnels
- A/B split tests
- Click Opt-in
- Unlimited number of members
- Sales Funnels
- Membership funnels
- Hangout funnels
- Webinar funnels
- All advanced funnels
- Order and Upsell Pages
This package goes for $297 per month, and it provides:
- 300 pages
- 70 funnels
- 100,000 visitors
- 20 custom domains
- All startup features as well as priority support and priority template requests
Here is a summary of the major benefits you reap from using ClickFunnels:
- It incorporates the majority of elements that one needs to build a sales funnel. These include a shopping cart and email autoresponder. What this means is that you can create a funnel from the ground up without using a dozen other applications.
- It makes creating landing pages feel like a walk in the park. Even though it does not offer a variety of design options, ClickFunnels eases the task of coming up with landing pages. This is an important factor for entrepreneurs who don’t know much about web design.
- Integrate with actionetic. This way, you’re able to create an email sequence without incorporating other tools like Convert kit or MailChimp.
- The aspect of being able to access everything you need from one place makes it easy to monitor your sales and marketing funnel.
- Integrates with more than 100 complimentary e-commerce applications
Cons of using ClickFunnels
- It’s pricier than some of its competitors
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Leadpages Overview
LeadPages is a system designed to help individuals build landing pages in the simplest way possible.
Unlike other software, this one does not require you to have any prior knowledge about coding or designing. This makes it perfect for business owners and entrepreneurs who are not as tech-savvy. And even if you have coding experience but prefer to spend time writing meaningful content for your readers, LeadPages is the tool to use.
How LeadPages Works
The first step to use this program is to register in what users define as a reasonably quick process. After logging, It will direct you to the dashboard to create your first campaign.
You will be taken to the section for creating landing pages. However, if you wish to access other features, go to the navigation bar.
To get started, click on the “Let’s Do It” command. This will take you through a stage of answering multiple questions related to the landing page you want to create.
Soon after, you’ll get access to the different templates LeadPages offers. More specifically, the site allows you to choose from two kinds of templates: standard and the drag-and-drop templates.
As the name implies, standard templates are simple and have very little room for customisation. Conversely, drag-and-drop ones have a contemporary look and are highly customizable. Keep in mind that the type of template you select will have a profound effect on how you build your landing page.
Once you’re done with the templates or rather, the designing part of your page, you can proceed to publish. To achieve this, click on the Publish button, and this will launch it on a Leadpages domain.
It’s important to note that leaving it on a sub-domain in this manner does not give it a professional look. Instead, you should incorporate it into your website so that you get to use your domain name.
LeadPages offers you dozens of options to do this, and this includes a dynamic HTML that’s compatible with the majority of websites.
But here’s the fun part: LeadPages lets you use a dedicated WordPress plugin. Thus, all you’ll need to do is sign in to your account on LeadPages then transfer content as you prefer.
LeadPages offers unique features that make it the go-to option for many individuals looking to create landing pages. These include:
Landing Page Creator
The Landing Page Creator is a favourite feature for many because of its intelligent use of the drag-and-drop function. Makes it so much easier to come up with customised pages that suit your needs.
Have you ever seen the pop-up boxes that show just as you’re about to leave a website? If you have, there’s a good chance you’ve come across Leadboxes. Ideally, these are nifty boxes that appear either automatically or as a result of being triggered. These pop-ups are very useful as they boost user engagement, which translates to leads.
This feature enables you to collect and evaluate data from your opt-in boxes.
With this feature, any current subscribers you have can enrol for new offerings or join lists with just a single click. In other words, they don’t have to opt in a second time.
LeadPages supports other business systems and apps such as:
- Constant Contact
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Go To Webinar
This is one sector where LeadPages shines. This is because it offers reasonably-priced packages for small and medium-sized businesses. You can choose from:
$25 per month, this plan gives you access to:
- Over 160 templates alongside a drag-and-drop customisation
- Over 40 tools for software platforms
- Custom Facebook tabs
- WordPress plugins
- Unlimited mobile-responsive landing pages
- Unlimited Lead boxes
- Unlimited traffic
- Email support
- Q&A coaching calls
- Facebook community access
Price at $49 per month, this package gives you all features available on the Standard plan plus:
- Chat pages
- Access to an affiliate program
- Partner companies discount
- One Click signup links
- Leaddigits text to opt-in codes
- Split A/B test
The Advanced package costs $199 monthly, and it offers all Pro Plan features and:
- Five free LeadPages sub accounts
- Annual conference discounts
- Quickstart call
- 50 Lead digit text messaging campaigns
- Virtual workshops free of charge
- Advanced integrations
- Telephone support
All these pricing plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
Pros of using LeadPages
- It has a user-friendly interface. For the novice user, LeadPages is a very simplified tool for lead generation tasks. After all, what you need is a presentable landing page with that wow factor, and LeadPages is more than enough to get this done.
- It offers loads of templates. The dozens of templates that LeadPages provides is enough to get you on the right path. Mainly, the site provides a template for every possible scenario: webinar pages, checkout page, 404 pages and more.
- It integrates seamlessly with other platforms. You can create your landing page regardless of the CMS you’re using. It’s compatible with Joomla, WordPress, Squarespace, just to mention a few.
- Even though telephone support is limited to specific subscribers, they offer superb advice and assistance.
Cons of using LeadPages
- The standard templates allow such minimal customisation that even LeadPages recommends users not to use them.
- The A/B testing is only available to subscribers of the Pro and Advanced plans
ClickFunnels vs LeadPages: Which Is Right for You?
To compare the two platforms, we focus on two factors: price and ease of use. With regards to pricing, LeadPages is the ultimate winner since even their Pro plan is cheaper than ClickFunnels basic plan.
That said, there’s one area where ClickFunnels is better than LeadPages, and that is the fact it’s all-inclusive; thus offering a lot of conveniences. You won’t have to look for a separate web host, shopping cart or email marketing tool. Heck, you won’t even have to invest in a separate affiliate program. It saves you a lot of time and money!
ClickFunnels is also very beneficial to companies that deal with different products. Because it allows users to operate, a sales funnel for each item you offer. Better yet, these businesses can incorporate videos into their funnels to enlighten customers. With all these features, ClickFunnels is the better option for building high converting sales funnel.
Now that you have learnt more about the two tools, which one do you prefer Clickfunnels or Leadpages?
Have any question about Clickfunnels vs Leadpages, let me know from your comment.
- Clickfunnels Review
- Clickfunnels vs Kajabi
- Clickfunnels vs Shopify
- Clickfunnels pricing
- Clickfunnels alternative