Hey, thanks for checking my Doodle Maker review- Doodle Video Maker By Paul Ponna & Sid Diwar
The Doodle Maker is an artificial intelligence tool that automatically transforms any text into doodle videos in any language. It includes unlimited text to speech, language translation, asset library for effortless doodle videos creation.
The Doodle Maker is a multilingual video tool that can translate any video into over 60 languages.
Videos are a great way to communicate messages or stories to people. A handful of psychological research has proven that humans generally remember what they saw in a video a lot more than they read or heard.
That’s why videos have, over the years, become a vital aspect of advertisement and storytelling. Businesses know the importance of videos, and that’s why there’s a budget for it in every ad campaign.
But the question is, does everyone have the money or budget for creating videos?
Big businesses sure have the money, and they know that the yields they’d gain from video ads would dwarf their expenses. But for the regular vlogger or small scale entrepreneur, there’s no money lying idle. That’s where doodle videos come in.
Doodle Maker Review & Overview
Product Name: Doodle Maker
Creator: Paul Ponna & Sid Diwar
Official Website: Click Here
What Are Doodle Videos?
Doodle videos are animated videos done in a simple yet attractive style. They’re also known as whiteboard images or animation, and they allow anyone to tell a story in the simplest yet beautiful way.
Although doodle videos have been around for nearly two decades, they only grew in popularity in recent years. And the best way they’re being used at the moment is for advertising.
Imagine watching an advert that looks like a funny hand-drawn cartoon with the right images and audio. You’re not just intrigued by the drawing; your mind likewise stores the details of the advert.
At the moment, there are multiple doodle video-making applications online. And among the best of the best, the Doodle Maker was co-created by Paul Ponna and Sid Diwar.
Features of Doodle Maker
Creating doodle animations on Doodle Maker is pretty easy. It comes with a variety of features that make your doodle works easy and distinct from one another.
Among the variety of features, here are the ones you need to know about:
Surf Through 50+ Languages
Are you speaking any other language apart from English? Are you trying to reach an indigenous or non-English speaking audience? Doodle Maker comes with over 50 languages you can design your visual texts into. With its extensive AI, your videos will receive the necessary touch they need to draw in your audience.
250+ Models At Your Beck And Call
Rather than spending money on costly voice-over artists and recording models, Doodle Maker comes with more than 300 pre-installed models you can customize to your taste. With the pre-installed models, your doodle audios will be no longer sound boring. Plus, it cuts off the need for a voice-over budget.
HD Images and Rendering
Say goodbye to blurry and pixelated images in your doodle videos. There are millions of pre-installed icons and images you can select from to create your videos, and they’re all crystal clear.
All you need to do is to input your introductory post, choose from recommended images, utilize excellent pre-installed fonts for your texts, and your doodle videos will be rendered in HD. If the application’s pre-installed images do not fit your idea, you can easily import them directly from your phone’s storage.
Multiple Video Formats
You decide the format you would like to have your videos rendered in. There are more than enough video formats to choose from, and they work best for recommended platforms. What’s more, is that there’s no fear of quality reduction.
Pros and Cons of Doodle Maker:
It’s often said that for every advantage, there is a disadvantage. Doodle Maker comes with advantages and some disadvantages too.
– Doodle Maker is simple yet classy. It strikes a nice balance of simple and easy-to-use interface with numerous options for customization. The pre-installed models, languages, and application’s design makes your work easy.
– The multiple video formats and platforms for sharing your doodle videos via Doodle Maker makes your work easy. You can make a batch transfer of your videos rather than trying to send them to one person at a time.
– Your visual and audio quality is not compromised in Doodle Maker. This is thanks to the AI running the application. However, it’s a great idea to ensure that your audios are transparent and recorded in a place without noise.
This will ensure that the final output is excellent. The same also applies to importing your images into Doodle Maker – only select the best images and audio files.
– There have been reports of Doodle Maker crashing on the mobile phones of some users. However, these issues are generally due to low RAM or low processor capacity on some mobile phones.
– Doodle Maker no longer supports some mobile phones and institutions. As such, you cannot use Doodle Maker on all phones – it’s better to get a phone with a strong processor capacity and RAM before installing the application.
What Do People Say?
Generally, there’s a high favourable rating for Doodle Maker online. Users love the software and mostly applaud its convenient and straightforward interface.
With Doodle Maker, time and money is saved when creating doodle videos. It only takes a matter of minutes to get your videos done.
Doodle Maker comes with multiple pricing plans with distinct features. These include:
– Doodle Maker White-label Unlimited: It comes with more features and has a one-time payment requirement of $497.
– Doodle Maker Deluxe Upgrade; at $49 the deluxe upgrade allows you to use essential features and some extra useful features to make excellent videos.
– Toon Video Maker App; this comes at a one-time price of $39 and allows you to make essential cartoon videos.
– Client Engine App; this is the cheapest plan at $29. It comes with basic yet excellent features to work with.
Who Needs Doodle Maker And Why?
Entrepreneurs, vloggers, teachers, freelancers, trainers, and everyone who has something to do with videos can and needs to use Doodle Maker. It’s the first of its kind to come with an excellent AI for smooth operations on the application.
It’s an excellent alternative for creating stylish and straightforward video advertisements, tutorials, and stories.
Doodle Maker Review: Conclusion
In general Doodle Maker is one of the best video software for internet marketers who wants to use video as a promotional method and to engage their visitors.
Today, your license to DoodleMaker Video software includes unlimited video creation, for you and your clients.
So grab it as they can only accept a limited number of people at this one-time price of $67.