Top 12 Successful Niche Marketing Strategies
This article was written to provide information and answers to the most regularly asked questions on best niche marketing strategies for bloggers.
The essence of blogging is to make money and build a solid business online, and one of the best ways to make more income from blogging is to promote affiliate offers. Most bloggers make most of their income from affiliate products they promote.
My income has increased by promoting affiliate offers after taking part in Making sense of affiliate course by Michelle, who made more about $1.5 million on her blog last years. It was very interesting and have a chance to meet other bloggers in her Facebook group.
If you are about to start a new blog and looking for niche ideas to build a successful blog on, then this article will help you.
When it comes to niche marketing, there are some niches that are more profitable and have buyer intention than the others.
It is very important to choose profitable and evergreen niches that people ready to keep their hand on the pocket to take their credit card to purchase your product or affiliate products and get a reward for your hard work.
Before you choose a blog niche, you need to understand what the niche is all about. Preferably, you may want to choose a blog niche base on your PASSION, skills and knowledge.This is very important if you want to build a money-making blog that can generate income.
Below are some of the evergreen niches you can get your hand on and make more money as a blogger or affiliate marketer.
Top 12 Successful Niche Marketing Strategies
Health Related Niches:
Everybody needs to be in good health. If you have skills and passion and experience on any health related niches then you are on the track when it comes to make money blogging, affiliate marketing by promoting health related products or create your own product.
For example, if you choose health market,there are niches you can build a profitable blog on.Below are niches under health and fitness:
- Diets & Weight loss
- Dietary supplements
- Women’s health
To mention a few.
You can build a money-making blog on any of these niches. They are profitable and evergreen niches where millions of dollars can be made.
Let me analyse it further to get the scope.
Let say I choose a niche from the above, my niche is NUTRITION.I can create a blog on it, that is a nutrition blog. Nutrition is a huge market where there are lot of people out there that need more information on nutrition.
Let check if there are nutritional blogs using Google
As you can see, there are hundreds of nutrition blogs,this shows that the niche is profitable.
There are more than hundred niches on health you can build a blog like an acne, insomnia, anti-ageing, addiction, mental health etc.
2. Making Money Online(MMO) – Of course most individuals desire to make more money and you are reading this article purposely because you want to make money.
Making money niche is one of the evergreen niches as many people join online marketing purposely to make cash to pay their bill and others.
Here is the type of blog niche under making money online:
- Affiliate marketing
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- Social media marketing (Cover Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc)
The list goes on.
You can create a product on the following niches such as home businesses employment, networking marketing, affiliate programs, social media marketing etc.
NOTE: Making money niche is one of the most saturated niches on the internet especially when you create a blog on how to make money. You will hardly be making money if you create a website on making money and monetized it with Google Adsense.
3. Increasing and Raising Profits and Sales – Nearly all businesses want to increase their profits and sales. You can create product and develop a website about marketing, copywriting, advertising, publicity tips, etc.
4. Making Investments – People want to get high returns on their investments. You can help those people to solve their bothering questions on how to start investment, where to invest, how to make a profit from their investment etc.
You can have blog on investment and write helpful articles on all necessary information on investment. Create a product or promote affiliate products on your website by putting links within articles, write a review of the best product on investment or put the banner on your site.
In addition, you can create a blog and product on the following: Investing in the stock market, futures trading, bonds, etc.
5. Working From Home – There are thousands of people who are interested in working at home but find it difficult to start a home business.
You may be in best position to show them how to start a home business. This is a lucrative niche as many people loss their job during the economic meltdown and these people are looking for an alternative.
You could target product niches about how to start a home business, how to set-up a home business, home business opportunities, affiliate marketing, network marketing, etc.
6. Getting Promotion – Many employees want to succeed and offer their employer their best. You could aim product niches about moving up the ladder at work, career improvement and advancement, above or underachieving at work with the consequences of each, etc.
7. Eliminating Debt – There are people over there looking for help and information on how to manage or eliminate their debts. This niche will always have buyer because everybody wants to eliminate debt. This may be a targeted niche if you have a great idea about this market.
There are many problems on how to eliminate debt, people find it difficult to get a specific solution to it. Why can’t you give them or show them way out?
You could create a product or write informative articles that provide an answer to their problems. Here is what people need, how to control their money, debt consolidation, stopping debt collectors from calling, how to get financial help etc.
8. Having outstanding Credit – Everybody wants to maintain excellent credit. Your product can target niches about how to improve credit reports, financial management, financial aids, how to increase their credit rating, etc.
9. Finding A Good Bargain – Many people like to find bargains. You could target niches about being thrifty, where to find fair bargains, negotiating lower prices, etc.
10. Early Retirement – Do you have something to share with people in this category? Do you have good idea about the necessary information that can help people that are looking for early retirement? Most people want to retire earlier or at least have money for their retirement.
You could target product niches about how to plan for early retirement, investing for the long designation, goal setting, what to do before retirement, at what age? etc.
11. Education– Is there anybody not willing to educate him or herself. There are millions of people who need your advice, idea, your skills, your experience and more. You could target the following niches: college grants, college ratings, college loans, college living, online classes, tips on or how to write and pass examination .etc.
12. Save Money – Yes, everybody wants to save money. If I ask you this question your answer will be yes. If you know how to save money, remember that not everybody knows it, but you can solve this problem by creating a report on how to start a budget, how to lower bills. You could target niches about starting a budget, stretching their money further, shopping smarter, etc.
Most of the niches have more than hundreds of affiliate programs to monetize your blog or website and build a successful online business.If you are new to affiliate marketing, there are many courses online that show you how to make money with affiliate marketing.
One of the best affiliate course I took part was making sense of affiliate marketing by Michelle who made more than $1.5 million dollars last year from a single blog.
I hope you gain ideas from Top 12 Successful Niche Marketing Strategies.
Do you have more idea you want people to know about Niche Marketing Strategies.? Tell us in your comment.